arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up and maintaining aquariums
Also if you have bigger fish then it's better to have a barebottom tank. I'm talking about fish bigger than 8 inches or so. It makes to easier to clean the tank as well as more space for the fish to swim. I have big Goldfish so they are in barebottom tanks. Unfortunatly I lost 2 of my favorites recently. It was a hot day and I was away at work from morning to evening. For some unknown reason 8 hour power cut has happened. 2 of my biggest Orandas were dead by the time I was back home. One of them were a massive 12 inch single tail Oranda which was grown from one of the 5 eggs survived in main tank. Something like this happened in last year too. I was not home and there had been a long power cut. Lost a huge female Black Oranda.

I think I won't be buying anymore Goldfish. I want start a planted comiunity in my 4 feet main tank. But I don't think I can do it anytime soon since I do have bunch of Goldfish there as well as some in 2 others tanks outside. Not to mention tank full of 1-2 inches size Goldfish fry.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
Setting up and maintaining aquariums - by ikk157 - 10-29-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Setting up and maintaining aquariums - by xdude - 01-24-2020, 10:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting