arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
(02-05-2020, 03:29 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Dear members of Post4VPS,

We have very spectacular news this week. As you knew, the free services of HostLease / LNB-Hosting were stopped. Now we have personally invested in bringing this back to the market because it is nice to see how much people want a free VPS who use it for a good cause. Certainly this time we don't have something small but something that will make you even happier! The VPS is currently not available yet but I say he will be coming late this week. I am guessing myself around tomorrow afternoon or Friday, but that is currently still a bit of future music, we have to set everything up and prepare it before we fold it in. The rules to get one will be slightly different but not entirely, you can use them in the same way as you were used to. Keep a close eye on the thread of the Free VPS because it is coming very, very soon! We don't tell anything yet because we want to surprise you. The only thing I can confirm is that we have doubled the stock! So from 8 Free VPS services to 15 have gone. The server specifications are also shown. If you have an idea what we could add, we would love to hear from you. Smile I also met a new girl who I meet now and then, so in my private life I am doing great too! I would love to hear from you what you think to improve the free hosting Shared / VPS! I can't do that on my own, but you certainly will!

Does this free hosting allow, installing Damn Vulnerable Web Application (DVWA)
 For testing purposes Skills from people claiming to be Pentesters!

[ DVWA ] https://sec.hakunime.my.id
Terminal
Solo Developer

Messages In This Thread
LNB-Hosting Alpha 0.5P - by Pacific Spirit - 01-04-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL - by chanalku91 - 02-05-2020, 03:36 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting