arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(02-27-2020, 05:27 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Unfortunately every game gets cheater, because whatever goes on the consumer pc can be altered.
My last play on CSGO wasn't that drammatic, you find cheater depending on the servers you play. I suggest you to look up to official server with VAC control.

I did a fast review of this game called "Blacksquad" and reading the commends on steam it seems that there are cheater there. So... just play whatever you like. If you like CSGO this migration is likely pointless.

Yeah, i do agree that cheaters are everywhere but there are proper management as well to get rid of cheaters as I have experienced with CSGO there are cheaters using hacks and you will meet them every day so its mean there is no proper management for banning hackers whereas Blacksquad management is quick enough to get rid of hackers.

Messages In This Thread
BlackSquad - by Decent12 - 02-27-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: BlackSquad - by LightDestory - 02-27-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: BlackSquad - by Sn1F3rt - 02-29-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: BlackSquad - by Decent12 - 03-02-2020, 08:41 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting