arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know the solution for slow AVD in Android Studio?
(03-27-2020, 05:15 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: What is your hardware setup? Do you have hardware virtualization on your CPU enabled? Are you running the emulator of a HDD or SSD? If you are running it of a HDD is it running from the same HDD from which your OS is running and everything else?

Intel® Core™ i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz
4 GB RAM
64 Bit OS, x64 processor
I have enabled virtualization. The storage is HDD. I am using only single HDD.
(03-27-2020, 05:28 PM)rudra Wrote: what did you try so far to capture the log / stack trace ?
you say you are using your own mobile to debug and test your app. why not use 'adb logcat' then ??
oh, don't forget to enable usb debugging in developer options before you run logcat.
Thank you for remembering me about developer options using our android device. I was just sending the file using bluetooth and was installing it on my phone. Yesterday after watching your comment I tried to connect the device using USB debugging. I was able to see my phone in test device and logcat worked finally. I was able to solve the issue with the app last night.

Thank you  Sweet

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-25-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: xdude
11-27-2018, 02:40 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting