arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
(05-14-2020, 03:39 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: We Don’t have enough members and (.....). So when the forum comes more alive may it happened that the function for post4vps may dropped. But for is it possible to the posts here too.

My 2cents on this @Pacific Spirit

For as long as that forum is kept private, I'm afraid it won't get any more popular than what it is now!... Is there any specific issue as to why it's private?.. A software configuration issue?.. A staff issue?.. or is it just not the time for it to go public?

For the postings requirements, I confess that I didn't get it right the first time I read the announcement. I did think that the posting is related exclusively to the private forum. It's just weird to think otherwise!.. Why would anybody go through the trouble of setting up a forum, just to make it private and ask its users to make their posts elsewhere?!

Reading the previous posts above, I now see that most of your forum's members are from this community, so you're just extending them the courtesy of a VPS hosting for basically doing what they are already doing (ie genuinely for FREE as far as you're concerned!)

Good for you man!... But not so good for your forum!!... It has to live a life of its own!.. and for that, it has to GO PUBLIC!

Good Luck!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

Messages In This Thread
LNB-Hosting Alpha 0.5P - by Pacific Spirit - 01-04-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL - by fChk - 05-14-2020, 01:52 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting