arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Create a Webpage
(06-20-2020, 10:56 AM)sagher Wrote: 1st Answer is : yes i have domain
2nd Answer is : my priority to make a backlink as VPS sponsor requirement. and a p4v backlink.

Hey didn't you notice that requirement has changed? You no longer need to do it unless you are going to run a web server in your VPS. But, if you are going to do the website first you take care of setting up the domain name, Web Server, and FTP server. If you are going to use a really simple site then you don't need a database server. Since it's just one website I guess it's easier to do with through console. But I prefer control panels since I always have dozen or websites on a web server. There are plenty of members who claim setting up domain names and do rest through the console is a cakewalk. So I ll let someone else to walk through you the process.

Now there are so many very simple content management systems that don't require a database. Here's are a few good examples,
  • Jocms.
  • SiteMagic.
  • Pico CMS.
  • Cmsimple.
  • Grav
Check the official website of each of these systems and pick the one you will good. All these sites have tutorials, demos and guidelines. So once you get ftp sorted out it will be quite easy to get it done.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
How to Create a Webpage - by sagher - 06-16-2020, 04:25 AM
RE: How to Create a Webpage - by sagher - 06-19-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: How to Create a Webpage - by Rehan - 06-19-2020, 12:19 PM
RE: How to Create a Webpage - by hamed - 06-20-2020, 09:57 AM
RE: How to Create a Webpage - by sagher - 06-20-2020, 10:56 AM
RE: How to Create a Webpage - by xdude - 06-20-2020, 11:49 AM
RE: How to Create a Webpage - by sagher - 06-20-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: How to Create a Webpage - by Honey - 06-20-2020, 06:06 PM
RE: How to Create a Webpage - by rudra - 06-28-2020, 03:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting