arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeNode sponsors a whopping new VPS 14 with 8GB RAM and 200 GB HDD!
(09-30-2020, 09:04 PM)LightDestory Wrote: @phoenixwolf Does the VPS comes with any sort of DDoS protection?
I would like to apply, if it is possible (I will ask for @Dynamo or @deanhills permission),  for the VPS but I am a "problematic user": I mean during the last months I have been a target for some DDoS attack, the last one took 1,2TB of data.
Would this be a massive hit for the VPS?
I don't want to create trouble to anyone, I am just lucky that my current VPS provider/sponser is so kind to just "take it" and so on.

Please apply @LightDestory. I see you as an advanced user and am not entirely convinced that the DDoS attacks had anything to do with the content of your VPSs but more likely the IP from Virmach. But at least by trying a different VPS you will be able to verify this.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: BladeNode sponsors a whopping new VPS 14 with 8GB RAM and 200 GB HDD! - by deanhills - 09-30-2020, 10:02 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting