arrow_upward

[ADDED] Add vCPU number to VPS Plans
@fChk  Thank you for your detailed feedback and tutorial about vCPU.  This is much appreciated.  Particularly appreciated too was your detailed specs of VPS 9.  You're obviously an expert at hardware.

Usually proposed changes are discussed in this Forum first so we can get the feedback from other members as well.  So this is why I moved the discussion from the Announcements (VPS 14 Plan). The discussion was also going off topic. 

Please note I've removed all of the "core" info in the VPS Plans. When I started to do the project I thought it would be easy to extract the info, which it wasn't - not all of the panels had this info. Strictly speaking one needs to go into the VPS for accurate info.  Also I should have talked with @Dynamo about this first as where will this end? Possibly the vCPU info may be confusing for those who don't have your hardware background to put it in the right perspective. After the vCPU then the VPS speed would become very important and lots of other info would need to be added to make sense of the vCPU, and it will go on and on forever, whereas all we need in one glance is a snap shot of what the VPS is about. 

In the meanwhile if you need this kind of detailed information for any of the other VPSs, please feel free to open a VPS Support Request and we could then get it from the panel, or if the info is limited in the panel, ask the sponsor.  

If you want quicker info about any of the VPSs that we've had for a while, what may help too is to work through the Review section of the Forum as you may pick up on Benchmark tests that contain the info you're looking for.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by deanhills - 09-27-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by deanhills - 10-01-2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by tryp4vps - 10-02-2020, 09:01 AM
RE: Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by fChk - 10-02-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by fChk - 03-06-2021, 07:50 AM
RE: Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by deanhills - 03-07-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by fChk - 03-12-2021, 05:03 AM
RE: Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by ikk157 - 10-02-2020, 09:55 AM
RE: Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by Sn1F3rt - 10-03-2020, 10:01 AM
RE: Add vCPU number to VPS Plans - by deanhills - 03-12-2021, 11:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting