arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeNode sponsors a whopping new VPS 14 with 8GB RAM and 200 GB HDD!
(09-27-2020, 06:37 AM)fChk Wrote: @deanhills

Why not include the vCPU number in the VPS specs featured in the VPS Plans page. I would imagine that 4/5 years ago all VPSes had 1 vCPU so it did make sense to not include it, but since there are 1, 2 (and perhaps 4) vCPU offers as of now, time has come to include it there, I would think.

@fChk  Please note I've split off and moved the discussion about the suggestion for adding the vCPU number to our Suggestions and Feedback Forum:
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Add-vCPU-num...-VPS-Plans

The discussion was going off-topic and I think we need some feedback from other members and most of all @Dynamo as well.  I have removed the "core" info for now until Dynamo has had a chance to look at it and other feedback is received as well.  Note Dynamo is away presently with writing exams.

If you or any of the other members want to respond to this can you please do so in the above Suggestions and Feedback thread so we can stay on topic in this discussion.  I.e. the topic of discussion in this thread should only be about VPS 14 and our sponsor BladeNode.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: BladeNode sponsors a whopping new VPS 14 with 8GB RAM and 200 GB HDD! - by deanhills - 10-01-2020, 06:55 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting