arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Python is the Future?
Well ... well ... well, I dunno how did I miss this thread, it's lying for four months without a single reply. Thanks @xdude for this thread, it can serve for a good discussion and I'll begin it. Wink

So to start Python is a powerful and dynamic object-oriented programming language. Some saw it's "loose on syntax" .. NO, that's the wrong term to use. Python is not "loose", but it's "lucid" as far as the syntax goes. One thing people fail to understand that a language can't be all about professionals. We've to think about the society at large. One of the greatest advantages of Python is that it is beginner-friendly, that is easy to understand and implement.

Python is an interpreted language, not compiled unlike most others. However, this also means that Python compiled files are generated in situ, which is much more dynamic. I feel this article has a fair view of the difference between the two sets : https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/compil...languages/

Well their are tons of pros of Python I can speak about. I use it for all of my projects. From backend to frontend, to proxies, Python can achieve almost anything doable via programming. Best part is Python is cross-platform. You've correctly mentioned about Kivi, it's the best Python framework for mobile development, and highly scalable.

About speed, well it only takes a fraction of a seconds difference to have the compiled code cached, and then the speed of compiled vs. interpreted is equivalent.

The only con of Python, well since I'm to mention is that there's no incrementation operator as such. For example, "i++" isn't a thing in Python, it's only "i+=1". But I feel that's fine, as the core objective behind Python was to keep things simple and straightforward.

Python is a highly versatile language, and lots of potential. I'd especially highlight AI and ML development in Python, it's flourishing these days due to the infinite possibilities, the language has to offer.

I'd highly recommend anyone to go for Python, it's future is definitely bright!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
Python is the Future? - by xdude - 07-31-2020, 04:43 AM
RE: Python is the Future? - by Sn1F3rt - 11-27-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: Python is the Future? - by xdude - 11-28-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Python is the Future? - by tbelldesignco - 11-28-2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Python is the Future? - by LightDestory - 11-28-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Python is the Future? - by tryp4vps - 11-28-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: Python is the Future? - by Sn1F3rt - 11-28-2020, 05:13 PM
RE: Python is the Future? - by xdude - 11-28-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Python is the Future? - by LightDestory - 11-28-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: Python is the Future? - by Sn1F3rt - 11-30-2020, 03:51 AM
RE: Python is the Future? - by xdude - 11-29-2020, 04:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-01-2020, 01:16 PM
Last Post: curious_dg

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting