arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education or Work? Which do you think is more important or you give priority?
(01-10-2018, 10:58 PM)tiwil Wrote: I choose for education first, basically, it's back to our country, if your country can give you work with your degree, then you should use education. But if your country don't, you maybe should choose work.

Ok back to topic, my country can give me a work, basically I want to be a doctor, and a doctor is very important for all of us and my country very need a doctor, then I will choose education, because after I get out from university, I have a work.

Looks like you have to stick with your education to fulfil your dream and need of your country. What about you get other handsome job in replace? Would you quit being a doctor?

(01-11-2018, 06:18 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: That all depends on how rich you are.

If you have difficulty to afford the education cost, then work should be the better choice.

But if you are not that poor, education should be more important, generally speaking.

Your view about the subject looks quite practical to me. And it is indeed money matters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Education or Work? Which do you think is more important or you give priority? - by TimeRider - 01-11-2018, 02:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-24-2018, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting