arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education or Work? Which do you think is more important or you give priority?
(01-12-2018, 12:58 AM)tiwil Wrote: Agree, but with education, you can get more work that open for you. Like a pilot, they should done their school and have to pay about $70000 USD, but when they are captain, they can even make more than they paid.

Another example, if you're a doctor (one of my dreams, I want to be a pilot too, and have my private plane), it's taking 6 years of college with much of money you should pay, but if you succeed and you get bunch of money, then why not build a hospital, and you're the owner, and you just should control the hospital, and money will come to you easily. Then you can take the rest of your life with your family.

I know this topic is kinda hard to answer, basically it's about our country, and our family. I found people that their parents say that they should go make a start-up, but the other say go to college for better life. Really, it's back to yourself.

What type of handsome job you're talking about? I love to be a doctor, but I want to be a pilot too, and to be a doctor/pilot, you should take an education for it. And ya.

I mean any Desk job that pays real good. Would you join that instead of being a doctor?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Education or Work? Which do you think is more important or you give priority? - by TimeRider - 01-13-2018, 01:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-24-2018, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting