arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one is about you ?
choose which one is about you ? are you Web Designer or Web Programmer/Developer ?

My Answer :
i am a Web Programmer/Developer. i created templates by coding. and tried about database

so, you can answer on below of this post.

----------------Ignore this, if you already know
are you still dont know about them ? well, if you dont know. i will tell you whats the different are

Web Desginer : A web-designer, for the most part, is only concerned with the visual aspect of the website – they know and understand what colors, fonts, images, and page layouts are the most aesthetically pleasing, and employ both their artistic merits and artistic experience to make the website as attractive as possible.

Web Programmer/Developers Fundamentally, web-developers help you build your website; again, they deal with the unseen coding aspect of a website, known as the back-end, and are primarily concerned with making a website function quickly, efficiently, and with the greatest stability. Moreover, many web-developers oversee and direct the construction of a website from its birth – again, it is up to them to build the backbone of the website, and ensure it functions properly.

Note : for admins/moderators. I do not intend to reproduce the word like this. I just wanted to make everyone know what the difference between them. if you still do not believe, you can to turn off the post count on it, except on the question

----------------------

Messages In This Thread
Which one is about you ? - by Han105 - 10-08-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by Rishabh Jain - 10-08-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by Littlemaster - 10-09-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by Sagnik - 10-23-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by antix - 10-26-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by spirooo - 10-27-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by PaddiM8 - 12-09-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by tokendeep - 12-12-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by maroon93 - 12-18-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by kubanek_kuba - 12-18-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Which one is about you ? - by Jayce - 12-18-2016, 11:28 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting