arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking?
yes dear. really nice ideas and realistic. you gotta remove the target from your back or person. as best as you can at least.

and yes. that is a fairly popular type of attack.

as HR mentioned. it is pretty much a given that you are being tracked directly or through your use of some tech or being somewhere etc. pretty much all the time. we should be most worried about state actors. but then those people have the biggest and most powerful devices and most resources in the game. it is pretty much inevitable.

do you know that both Intel and amd computer cpus have an inbuilt hidden separate cpu with a small os on there? I'm talking about Intel management engine or ime. that is actually a microkernel based modular os with its own networking stack. it controls and have total access over your whole system and you can do nothing about it. (except crashing it early in the boot up process using some half baked cpu core code update trick. this does not work always and have a big potential to disable, read break, the whole system.) so anyone with proper instrumentation can remotely surveil you without you even knowing.

your DTH provider knows where you are. your mobile provider too.

I guess it is better to keep the target small and also tech yourself what you are losing by every tech adoption choice you are making. so you can choose otherwise if you want at any time.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by deanhills - 12-13-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by Manal - 12-13-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by Mashiro - 12-13-2018, 08:44 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by rudra - 12-13-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by rudra - 12-14-2018, 03:34 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by sagher - 12-14-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by rudra - 12-14-2018, 06:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting