arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this normal? (48 failed login attempts)
@rudra Thanks! I'll be locking things down after I figure out what I'm going to be doing. Right now, if it gets p0wned then I don't really care *too* much.

I think I've re-installed the OS a dozen times already! ;-)

It seems whenever I install a control panel with Virtualizor something goes wrong, so I'm just doing it manually. Well, CentOS Web Panel installed pretty well. That was neat but way over my head - so I'm sure I'll play with it at some point.

Right now, I have CentOS and "Webuzo." That was remarkably easy to set up and I am almost done configuring it. I'll then need to go to the domain registrar and get things like nameservers hooked up.

It's a lot of fun and has been pretty educational. I love learning new things! I'm also pretty happy with the VPS, though I found one oddity. I'll do some triple checking and then I'll post about that oddity in another thread, as it's a different subject.

And, you've all been very helpful. I'm learning a great deal from you - and I appreciate that.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this normal? (48 failed login attempts) - by KGIII - 12-14-2018, 06:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-21-2019, 10:21 AM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting