arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShadowCrypt.Club - Cloudflare Resolver | DNS Resolver | IP Logger and alot more
(12-25-2018, 06:00 AM)deanhills Wrote: I think the best way of hiding an IP is not to hide it. Like by hiding it you're first in line for bots that are created by your more sophisticated Website hosts to catch those who are hiding their IPs. Like malicious users are the first guys who are trying to hide their IP when they are doing their bad deeds. The same technology that is developed in bots and filters to catch the malicious users, will also catch those honest users who are trying to hide their IP - with the difference they won't be seen as "honest users". They'll be seen as users who are hiding their IPs - so have something bad to hide.

Agreed with this statement. But one can use Cloudflare as their CDN to get their website loaded fast. I would agree that Cloudflare protects website from DDoS attack. But with that, other optimization comes too!
My personal experience would say that the Cloudflare's cache optimization,minifying settings and the best of all, its Railgun. These tools have surely boosted my website's performance.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: ShadowCrypt.Club - Cloudflare Resolver | DNS Resolver | IP Logger and alot more - by Manal - 12-25-2018, 06:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting