arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which software is required to take online coaching class?
BIG RANT ALERT....

warning... i was upset. i took some of it out here. then decided to hit post.

now suffer you sons of britches and panties.

##############

oh so you want to make tutorial videos of your own. good for you.

i hope you have some idea of what you are going to teach. the secret is .. the things you have fairly good knowledge and understanding of.

it is very understandable when one is inspired to learn more on something after watching a tutorial on it. but i rarely met anyone who wanted to create his own cbt or online content that teaches things after they saw some well made video instructions on something. it is like having your first sip of coffee and suddenly have this idea that you want your own brand. instead of thinking, you want to drink more of it more often. ohh , how didnt I get to drink it before !

there is clearly a difference in the way you think. i am sure you will find your way and try your best. good luck.

p.s. please don't get me wrong. i was not trying to patronize or offend. just that there are thousands of tutorial books and write-ups and videos and videos with subtitles on almost everything even remotely learnable. im sure there are books on how to fart nicely in public.

there is really nothing you wont find some tutorial on if you Google it.

so here is what i suggest...i know it took damn long to get to this point and i could have started telling about it earlier. but then it is like a sort of payment in annoyance and anger. you almost wanna kill me and i have your attention now.......

please dont publish your f*****g tutorials unless they are good. like they really contribute something. it is already damn f.... hard to decide on which free tutorials to choose from, given so many options. please don't mess it up further. too many choices is paralyzing and counterproductive. it is proven.

so thanks. for. reading.

please make great content first. write that awesome book before you start asking people for insider knowledge of the publishing industry.

may be next time show up with a draft of that book or a tutorial video shot on your friend's mobile. we watch in awe and be left with a want for more. think to ourselves, dang. only if this guy had a good cannon video cam and standard microphone for this shoot.

no offence please.

priorities in life is the most important. the order in which to do things.

thanks
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting