arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help, all my posts and threads are being deleted help
OK noted @FloatVPS.  When you're advertising products member rules also apply to your posts, as well as you have an additional obligation to check through all of the sticky posts that are available in the advertising forums to provide you with guidelines.  To be honest, @arsalahmed786 has been very generous to you to allow your "feedback" to continue to exist.  

Your thread was also posted in the wrong Forum. Thanks to a member who went about this correctly by reporting this to the staff with the report tool instead of making a post. I've moved it to the feedback forum, although private support may have been a better place for you to create the thread.

I'm going to close this thread now as it seems to be attracting a lot of spam posts.  Please, if staff have dealt with feedback of a kind that doesn't really affect you, don't add your own comments when you have nothing of substance to contribute. If you feel you have something important to contribute you can use the report tool to bring this to attention of the staff.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: help, all my posts and threads are being deleted help - by deanhills - 03-14-2019, 08:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-26-2017, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Golden
03-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Last Post: TrK

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting