arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data Recovery from a corrupted SD Card
You will need recovery software that is capable of recovery from RAW filesystem. I know that Recuva can't do this. The only software I'm aware of that can do this is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional. As the name suggests it is a paid software. I don't know how far the free version will bring you. I would guess most features aren't available in the free version.

I used a rather not so legal version for educational purpose to attempt recovery on a 3 TB WesternDigital RED NASWARE 3.0 HDD that went into RAW state. It could scan the HDD in RAW state and showed files for recovery. However the at that point the drive was so broken that the recovered files were useless. After that I uninstalled the software.

Mind that the SD card might be so broken that you end up in the same situation as I were in. All recovered files might be usless. Depends on how dead the SD card is.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
Data Recovery from a corrupted SD Card - by xdude - 03-27-2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Data Recovery from a corrupted SD Card - by Mashiro - 03-27-2019, 12:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting