arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you follow / Believe Astrology ?
I agree with @deanhills partially. However, I don't believe in things like planetary beliefs. I mean, there are only 8 in our solar system and we, humans are more than 7 billion on earth. I wonder how this planetary analysis connects 7 billion people's luck and all to a planet. Let's not get there.

My theory is that there are multi-dimensions. No, not x,y, and z. But more than that. Like the movie Interstellar. But I believe, that all these luck and other things are based on multi-dimensions. Everything has got its own feeling, thus it's own dimension. There is nothing such as "infinite" and everything has its own end(except the creator of ultimate creations).

Being a religious person, I believe that those astrologers have learned knowledge to analyze dimensions and thus, putting up a rough estimation. But... astrology... Nope, not in that way. Believing in planetary astrology is just a piece of garbage. Instead, I believe that whatever we do, whatever happens to us and what our fate is already written before we're born. But upon our karma, we can have a positive impact on what and how we face things. This is all religious at this point.

I'm going off-topic but all these things are interrelated to multiple factors that have occurred can be logical if we think deeply about it.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Do you follow / Believe Astrology ? - by xdude - 04-03-2019, 02:56 AM
RE: Do you follow / Believe Astrology ? - by Manal - 05-01-2019, 04:58 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting