arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omgserv Hosting- VPS and Minecraft server hosting
(04-28-2019, 07:46 PM)deanhills Wrote: OK now this provides quality to your suggestion.  Except it would have been even better if you had included more details about your and your friend's experience with building the games server.  What were the experiences you had with building the server to motivate you to recommend the service to others.

Regarding copy/paste - where did you copy the contents of your OP from - like the contents of the service you were describing?  If it was from the Website host that is providing the service, it's still a copy from another Website and you need to put it in quotation marks and give credit to the source. To be honest maybe you went a little overboard with all of those print screens.  Maybe one or two would have been plenty information - and then the links at the bottom of the post could have been shifted up to before all of the copy paste print screens started so members could have easily accessed all of the information about the service themselves.

Moved thread to Cheap VPS Providers Forum as requested.

To be honest we hosted the server for like 3 months, what i can say about the hosting its very good like the services, they give importance to their support, they ain't taking too long to reply. second their host protection really good, we tried too many types of ddos such as python, perl scripts and it works well nothing happen. the reason i shared this hosting: to those who needs a hosting, to build their servers. i forget their location in Europe, i think they have a partnership with OVH.
Anyway about the content i get it from the website i included links down for copy right.
Thanks for moving the thread.
Images links has been updated.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Omgserv Hosting- VPS and Minecraft server hosting - by Melvin - 04-28-2019, 08:28 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting