arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important points about shared hosting
(05-04-2019, 08:46 AM)rudra Wrote: You use boldface for like 90 percent of your post above. Why don't you use sub-headings over paragraphs to highlight main points or gists and use boldface only for those ?
That will help people to have an idea of your msin points snd how they come together.  They can then decide if they want to delve deeper into this hot meylike to mention here. This is a free vps forum. Most of us have experience of using shared hosting extensively. So this is kinda pointless.

I see that you are an employee at a data center. May be you could help people find good plans in offer there or give insight on how things are actually shaping up in the field. Why don't you write about that ?

good luck.

yes of course but forum editor i thing have problem with my browser . totally i'm so sorry .  

i was send this topic for some users . some people dont know about hosting...This is a beginner training for newcomers .So the articles help the site seo.

(05-04-2019, 08:48 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: The advantage of shared hosting than a vps is cheaper and much familiar for begineer since it uses cpanel and doesnt needmto play around with cli but the disadvantage is much slower and less storage than a vps and much harder maintenance and configuration

for me i prefer vps since i know what im doing but for begineer sharer hosting is a better option

Very beautiful, simple statement.
Yes. Thats right . for newcomers and small and corporate sites, it is the best to use shared hosting. for the following reasons:
* lower cost
* more useful
* a simpler working system
* no need for specific knowledge

Messages In This Thread
Important points about shared hosting - by hamed - 05-03-2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Important points about shared hosting - by hamed - 05-04-2019, 10:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting