arrow_upward

Poll: Is this a good suggestion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, nice idea. I vote for this.
75.00%
No, the current rules are good enough.
25.00%
Total
8 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

[ADDED] New update rules for advertisements
You may want to consider a rule regarding offer bumping and updates / repostings of offers.

I can only imagine how unfair it would be if someone bumps their thread every day / week and causes other offers to disappear far away on pages. So something like "you may bump your offer one every month" or so (this is up to staff to decided when and how often) would probably make things a bit more fair, right?

And sometimes providers make exactly the same offer with only something little updated. I think that is a problem, too. @deanhills starts to finally deal with this kind of offers as far as I noticed but there is no rule, yet. Other sites a la LET and so on also have rules for that. The same should apply for offer reposts where the exact same offer is posted again. Many sites don't allow that at all.

Just my two additional cents. For everything else suggested here I largely agree. I would however like to warn that at the beginning the new rules will more likely harm the forum a bit and drive down the number of advertisers (possible increase workload until the people who keep ignoring the rules are gone). Usually gets better after a time and maybe the advertisers will start to care, too Smile .
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: New update rules for advertisements - by Mashiro - 06-07-2019, 01:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
03-23-2020, 04:44 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting