arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To new members who are participating in the monthly Giveaway for the first time!
As @LightDestory said, this thread also helped me a lot. As the process is at the moment, it's impossible for us to get VPS 18. This is because it's closely stated that except VPS 9, every other VPS will be given on the basis of points. That's the place we're at a disadvantage. We're new to the forum afterall. Maybe someone who already owns one, may drop his and apply for VPS 18. Cuz as you said it's a very popular one, backed by the trust we place on Hostlease (at least me coz my reseller is from them, and it's damn awesome). Anyways we'll have to look for another one, not so popular.

The VPS request subforum is a private subforum, just like the Private User and Staff Discussion one. So naturally only the staff and you'd we able to see your personal details, which is great.

Anyways hope we're able to grab great VPSes, which will make things work out the way they should, at least for me. ;-)
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting