arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing News for GitHub Student Developer Pack Holders
True @Rehan. GitHub's indeed doing a great job through this programme, but felt it necessary to mention, we should be even more thankful to the sponsors without whose support this wouldn't have been possible.

Well for now, I've only claimed the .me domain offer. I don't need another domain for now, but yes will need it in the best future for things I develop.

Another offer I've claimed is the Termius SSH Client one. It's a great one you know, both for desktop and Android. Even more for Android since the controls and interface is very well-defined. All the more, we get the Pro pack of Termius for free through GitHub. There's the free plan for all - but that had limitations like SFTP and autologin feature which we enjoy. Really good client, honestly even better than Putty since everything's available at the tap of a button. It's a damn great one for newbies, bcoz you don't need ANY tutorial to get through it's interface whereas you'll definitely need one if you're a first-timer on Putty.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting