arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wordpress and cookie notice bootstrap
(10-24-2019, 09:58 PM)rudra Wrote: also it is easy to blame them. but when we think about it, have we any alternative ? we have these problems of false propaganda and extremist influences among others heinous ones. what do we do about them ? online freedom is all good. i want that too. but how do we ensure safety and justice online ?
I get this, however can't help but wonder how much this has been exploited by all of those miraculous scripts and whatever that people are paying lots of money for, just to find that in the end - possibly they are protected - but at the price of these "protectors" getting into their registries and creating conflicts that they don't care are happening. Microsoft updates are classic examples of creating updates that delete or add things to your registry without understanding that that is happening as they have this very veiled way of presenting their updates to the extent you have to Google what they're trying to do.

I really don't feel protected any longer. I can't move from one city to another without Google creating problems for me to get into my mail account. Probably high time I change that too.

But again, the topic - probably going off-topic - is that people aren't questioning what they are doing and those guys making all of the bucks know this. And it gives them the power including Google to tell me I can't get in my mail box. Probably time to see whether I can live without Google.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
Wordpress and cookie notice bootstrap - by Gregol - 09-23-2019, 08:50 AM
RE: Wordpress and cookie notice bootstrap - by deanhills - 10-25-2019, 01:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting