arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wordpress and cookie notice bootstrap
dean. we surely can live without Google. but even then you are hardly safe. cause i hear usa and allies have setup big data warehousing projects at important transit points around the world where huge amounts of data pass from one region to another. and they don't comb through it. they just store all of it. what they do is use high power computing hardware and top notch algorithms to find patterns and flags in that data when they need and.... it is like zooming in and seeing from up close when you need to.
so encrypted or not, all your data is stored. with the advancement of computing, those data will eventually be revealed.

so where is security even without Google. it is non existent unless you create it. now how do you do that.

well, by not giving away information about the real your and creating take our misleading persona online.

i just hope they make efficient language bots that can run on mobile platforms soon . then that can be used to keep meaning of your sentences intact and hide the pattern of writing.

that will go a long way in anonymously doing things online without leaving trace.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
Wordpress and cookie notice bootstrap - by Gregol - 09-23-2019, 08:50 AM
RE: Wordpress and cookie notice bootstrap - by rudra - 10-25-2019, 01:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting