arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here earn money from YouTube ?
I dont earn from youtube. But I know some pubg and other mobile game streamers who earn from youtube. They have tens of thousands of subscribers and they earn around 5 to 8 k in inr per month. It varies. ALso it takes lot of effort and creativity to post new interesting material everyday. I think if they spent that level of creativity and energy in say even web development, they would earn way more. But i guess they love doing it.

One of the guys bought a poco f1 8gb just 2 months ago and now sold it at half the price and going for the new rog 2 phone. He says poco suffers from frame drops when he plays and streams together.

The new rog 2 is a beast though. And very competitively priced.If i wanted a loaded phone , i would buy this one. not the oneplus.

edit. this guy is just out of college and it took almost 5-6 months of continuous gaming and streaming to reach where he is, earnings wise. 5-8k
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone here earn money from YouTube ? - by rudra - 09-29-2019, 04:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2017, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Jayce

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting