arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robotics - The Future Shaper or Destroyer?
(10-08-2019, 09:45 AM)deanhills Wrote: @Manal  Not all people are as lucky as you and I are to cope with a world of automation as best as we can.  The majority of people are suffering with the very basics that many of us are taking for granted.  Food to eat, and a roof over the head.  It's a dog eat dog world out there with the only rule being survival of the fittest.  Yes, of course we all need to adapt or die.  But there are some of us who care about those who aren't in the same league and aren't as privileged as we have been to have access to education and ability to learn how to cope with robotics.  

I'd say the majority of the world is fighting to get a job so they can feed the many mouths around them.  That majority has either no access or very poor access to basic education.  A much smaller minority are lucky in that they got some education basics to tool them up for the world of automation and robotics.  They seem to be all congregating in the big cities of the world, which are bursting at its seams and where people are competing with one another to get into those few jobs that are available, or to provide services from their own companies in competition with other companies.  And of course because of less jobs and tougher competition for jobs, you find more people falling out of the system, getting crazy in the head, or ending up on the pavements of those large cities - being just the right kind too to vent their anger during strikes and what not - i.e. adding to the instability, lawlessness and ultimately disease.

I totally understand. Instead of being "overly" generous, try to help a little. Like you close ones first. Learn AI, get deeper and you'll find yourself on the safe side. With what you'll be earning(since earning in AI would be a fortune due to less competition initially), you'll be helping the needy ones with your ability. If you protest against bots taking over your jobs, no one is gonna listen since corporates would find bots much more efficient than that of people whom they have to pay while bots sucking up just voltage which would mostly be in the form of solar.

Now if you really want to be generous, learn AI and get into corporate. Once you get into corporate, work hard and get your company into tech giants. Now employ people Smile. By employing, you're helping them. Keep up the good work and as you progress, you'll discover more ways how you can help people.

I totally understand that not everybody will get into this but "Survival of the fittest, elimination of the weak, start fighting, or you'll be thrown out of your fleet" where the fleet stands for success/progress. I know it's lame but I wrote it.

I wish the world would be as simple as it is shown in movies.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robotics - Our future - by Manal - 10-07-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by chanalku91 - 10-07-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by deanhills - 10-07-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by Manal - 10-08-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by GodLikeGill - 10-08-2019, 06:42 AM
RE: Robotics - The Future Shaper or Destroyer? - by Manal - 10-11-2019, 04:40 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting