arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help select pc hardware for 4k editing
Hello everyone,

wish you all a very happy Diwali. yes, even to those who had to run to Google for its meaning. 

now i wish for you guys to suggest me the lowest price graphics card that will be enough for a smooth 4k edit. But wait, please let me clarify some things.

lowest price  means lowest in canada. A very dear friend is coming to visit India in March, next year.

i know that only evga graphics cards have international warranty. but for that one will have to send to Taiwan or Germany from India. that is expensive. no other cards even do that. but i don't care much.

by 4k edit, i mean a smooth real time playback to check the effects and edits while editing. i don't care about fast enough rendering. I'm talking about normal bitrate 4k. not top of the line red camera 4k bitrate.

some say 1050ti, some say gtx 1650 and some other told me to go for rx 580 8gb. another friend suggested i wait for the next  release. i am confused. though i will probably go for nvidia cards, for cuda cores and for low temp.

i don't game ever and no. I'm not going to. except may be civilization and limbo.

don't worry about processor. it is ryzen 3600 or something similar. ram will be Corsair vengeance lpx cl 18 3600mhz or cl 16 3200 mhz, 16gb at the least.

please suggest away and tell me why.

oh. i expect responses from personal experience ( even "friends say" will do ).
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting