arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up and maintaining aquariums
(12-04-2019, 10:11 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: the image is look like it is from virtual aquarium thing that used to be very popular back then as wallpaper . by the way the aquarium look very clean which is extremely rare . from my experience seeing aquarium most of them isnt clear like that and have distinctive smell

Whenever you see such an aquarium that’s not clean. It just goes to show that whoever is responsible for maintaining it isn’t doing a good job at it. It’s really not rocket science to keep an aquarium clean. Get a proper filtration system that’s rated for your size of aquarium. And perform partial water changes every now and then. Along with cleaning the filter(s) on a regular basis. And don’t forget to monitor the water quality (e.g. pH, nitrates, etc...). Just because the water looks clean doesn’t necessarily mean it’s clean.

(12-07-2019, 05:04 AM)sagher Wrote: It is really a expensive and over caring Job. i have a aquarium and about 3 species of fish. but after wetout alot of my money i sell them. but a tip is free for you. make a proper water pump system and oxygen intake (use sensor for it) and spices of fish maters.

I highly agree with you. The amount of constant effort that you have to invest on it is just overwhelming. It eventually becomes a tedious task that you really wished someone else would do for you. And there’s always someone on YouTube telling you that you’re doing it all wrong {sigh}.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
Setting up and maintaining aquariums - by ikk157 - 10-29-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Setting up and maintaining aquariums - by ikk157 - 12-09-2019, 10:13 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting