arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Free Website Hosting Provider List For 2020
I personally don’t like any of the ones you’ve mentioned. They all have tons of restrictions and they all try to turn your life into hell to force you into upgrading to their paid plans.

The one I would highly recommend is heliohost (heliohost.org).

Why? You may ask.

First off, they don’t have paid plans. They are a completely free web host. So they don’t even bother trying to get you to upgrade to their paid plans since they simply don’t have any.

Secondly, they are a registered charity. Yup! Not a business, a charity! They will never ever try to make money out of you. For a matter of fact, they’ve been losing money for the past several years. However, the owners are willing to lose money to keep on providing the service.

Thirdly, the majority if the features of cPanel are unlocked for their users to use for free! They even support nodejs!

And finally, everyone there is kind, loving and passionate. You won’t get people constantly complaining that they’re volunteers and hence don’t expect any support blah blah blah you know where this goes. What you get are people doing their best in helping you as fast as possible. No kidding! You’ll usually get your issue solved in less than an hour!

None of the hosts you featured above are as good as this.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top Free Website Hosting Provider List For 2020 - by ikk157 - 12-12-2019, 12:24 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting