arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life, wonderful !
Oh my !! Ha Ha..

Thanks ikk157 !

As I mentioned before, I started it as a translation. And I do love this novelist and poet. But his works are overflowing with pessimism and futility of life. A significant portion of all his works is so depressing. He had great vision and talent of painting with words. So as usual, the ending was somewhat like this...

"There is nothing but this endless path,
lost beyond the horizon."

It is our horizon....end of our mortal lifespan,....but the path is unending. Leading to nowhere in particular...

I am the kind of person who is not lost even when there is no hope. It is like an axiom to me.....so that rebel in me just didn't want to go along with it. I went into my own emotions...

All my (apparently childish) reasoning and logic has led me to see ( possibly wrongly) that this idea of me, i, we, ....just futile. There is not much of a fixed "i". So why care if there is any absolute goal, meaning or sense, purpose to it all. I mean having that could be considered devastating. Not having that is rather liberating.

It is all convoluted. I know !!

Thanks a lot for giving it a read !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
Life, wonderful ! - by rudra - 04-02-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Life, wonderful ! - by deanhills - 04-03-2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Life, wonderful ! - by rudra - 04-03-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: Life, wonderful ! - by deanhills - 04-03-2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Life, wonderful ! - by rudra - 04-03-2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Life, wonderful ! - by ikk157 - 04-03-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Life, wonderful ! - by rudra - 04-03-2020, 05:08 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting