arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Change SSHD's Port The Right-Way In CentOS 8
Quote:great tutorial mate! and i know why @hidden refuge said this lesson... well someone did disconnected before double checking it works Tongue

@OldMeister - I've put your post in tags so that you won't earn any points for this post.  One-liner posts which make no contribution to the topic of discussion except to praise or thank the author is not allowed.  Ordinarily it is removed from the Forum but I'm allowing it and hope new members who joined our Forum more recently will note this too.  Please note future one-liners like these will be removed.  If you appreciate a tutorial or contents of a discussion you need to click on the "rate" button underneath @"Hidden Refuge"s first post and thank him that way.

Thank you will only be allowed if in addition to showing appreciation you have something of substance to add to the topic of the discussion or have questions about the content.  In other words, you've really studied the tutorial and wish to genuinely participate in the topic of discussion.
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Change SSHD's Port The Right-Way In CentOS 8 - by OldMeister - 04-12-2020, 02:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-13-2020, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Mashiro
12-16-2019, 06:52 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting