arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please stop saying or thinking that Chinese are more into exotic or uncooked food
@youssefbasha

latest news from genetic material analysis of the virus is pointing towards pangolins. you can search Google for the papers.

the thing is corona virus is a family and some of their members often jump to other species and often onto humans. other virus family members do this too. due to mutations...

it is unfortunate that this is so contagious.

some saying it was created and or spread by some humans willingly - which some experts with clear scientific reasons doubt - but it can still be true. from critical thinking, it has a chance of being true, no matter how small....

i have read those reasons and to me they are rather solid and i don't believe it was created by humans. but it could still have been spread by humans. no idea and no proof for or against. but I'm not going to take any side without solid proof.

@deanhills

please don't support anything trump. if you want to give credit where it is due, then there are many many people who deserve your time a lot more than this.......arrrrrgh

he is the worst human on earth i think. and his blind supporters.

They say intelligent people don't talk in superlatives. but the label be damned.

he is hurting both usa and the world much more than anyone ever did singlehandedly.

now to your point of cheap and low quality. the hidden intention behind pushing for free market in other countries by the powers in West was just that. they had developed vast industries and automation and with huge production capacity. now they were sure about winning those foreign markets and that's why they pushed for it. now when their own market is being captured by china or Mexico or...., they are imposing more and more taxes on imports and other limits. in effect not keeping the market free. do you really believe those countries would have pushed for free market and capitalism no matter what !!??? i don't think you are that naive...

now, none is forcing the people in the West to buy the cheap goods. they have more money than us. or to depend on China. but business is about profit and it will always remain so or there will be no business. simple.....

they took so much from East, now it is time for payback. i would be happier for China if they had more freedom of speech. but i have this belief that to advance any higher, they will have to seriously improve things in China.

china has mastered the science and art of automation and high volume industry. it is not just an effect of cheap forced labour.

this Chinese = cheap low quality is another of those brainwashing efforts to discredit china. if you look carefully, you will find that most of those so called high quality products are also by China.

i read about what they are doing in Asia and China. that is sad. but again, if politicians become greedy and corrupt and hinder their own countrymen from setting up better industry and let Chinese invade , and the people choose these politicians again and again in spite of this, then i have to repeat that adage,...

people get the leaders they deserve...

same about India.... look at these morons.

finally i would like to say this, there is a proverb in Bengali which means,

the ones you leave behind and ignore, will pull you back down.

people don't see the long term dynamics of reality. Rich people think they will earn loads and move to someplace better. but the thing is those so called better places are full of people with similar attitude. so how good they can be together then...

we simply have to see why it is important to work together for eachother in the end or we will keep moving in circles ...

but i have this feeling that we will never really come together as humans. we will just evolve into different species, probably with the help of AI with a core of egoless transparent and open thought process that will lead into becoming units like borgs, but in a good way ( no need for assimilation of other living beings).

they ask why aliens don't visit us. i think when eventually we get to that level of power, we will no longer remain like this and visiting and or interacting with a species like us will become an utterly insignificant thing to even think about.

Note. i just noticed that i wrote 'finally' like ages ago. lol
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please stop saying or thinking that Chinese are more into exotic or uncooked food - by rudra - 04-20-2020, 12:14 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting