arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please stop saying or thinking that Chinese are more into exotic or uncooked food
rudra Wrote:@deanhills

please don't support anything trump. if you want to give credit where it is due, then there are many many people who deserve your time a lot more than this.......arrrrrgh
Possibly you misread my post.  I don't support Trump as a person, but anything he does vs China to counter China's aggressive global power expansion I applaud fully and wholly.  

Also note, the media may portray him as the worst human, but for me you have to apply some critical thinking here too.  He may not have a nice image, but the results speak for themselves.  Prior to the Corona Virus the US was going through a boom period.  Whatever Trump does, he does for the US.  Right from the get go when Trump became President he had as his objective to lessen the power China has acquired to control the world economy and also the US economy.  Obama was too much of a softy.  To really counter the devil some times one has to have of the devil in yourself too.  He has proven he can stand his man against the most aggressive of world leaders the world has to offer.  Trump's way.  I don't like Trump, but I think his strategy has been effective for the US.  

rudra Wrote:now to your point of cheap and low quality. the hidden intention behind pushing for free market in other countries by the powers in West was just that. they had developed vast industries and automation and with huge production capacity. now they were sure about winning those foreign markets and that's why they pushed for it. now when their own market is being captured by china or Mexico or...., they are imposing more and more taxes on imports and other limits. in effect not keeping the market free. do you really believe those countries would have pushed for free market and capitalism no matter what !!??? i don't think you are that naive...

now, none is forcing the people in the West to buy the cheap goods. they have more money than us. or to depend on China. but business is about profit and it will always remain so or there will be no business. simple.....
So why is China then exporting both goods AND PEOPLE?  And those people being exported with the goods successfully populating the target countries - but not as immigrants - continuing to look after their own businesses and employing only their own people?  In other words neo-colonialism.  

China has as its main objective world domination.  And it has been very successfully conducting world economic warfare for a very long time.  You're right, those Western countries who allowed the dumping of cheap goods in their countries and used China to manufacture big labels cheaply are also to blame.  And are complicit in their own self destruction.  But if Trump does something to counter that economic expansion of China just a small percentage, I'm all for it.

I've just noticed on the news that Australia wants an investigation of China's role in the Corona virus outbreak.  Now that I applaud as well.  I also want to know exactly what the origin of the virus was, and why it wasn't contained properly at its source.

rudra Wrote:china has mastered the science and art of automation and high volume industry. it is not just an effect of cheap forced labour. this Chinese = cheap low quality is another of those brainwashing efforts to discredit china. if you look carefully, you will find that most of those so called high quality products are also by China.
I don't see China as a master of anything.  Its poor practices of mass production at the price of its environment and also at the price of the Chinese workers in those factories are very thoroughly documented every where.  It's a threat to the environment and to humanity.  And the plastic goods are creating a huge problem for every one.  I see no "master" in either allowing that mass production to happen, or Western countries embracing those cheap goods to their own detriment.

rudra Wrote:i read about what they are doing in Asia and China. that is sad. but again, if politicians become greedy and corrupt and hinder their own countrymen from setting up better industry and let Chinese invade , and the people choose these politicians again and again in spite of this, then i have to repeat that adage,...

people get the leaders they deserve...

same about India.... look at these morons.

finally i would like to say this, there is a proverb in Bengali which means,

the ones you leave behind and ignore, will pull you back down.

people don't see the long term dynamics of reality. Rich people think they will earn loads and move to someplace better. but the thing is those so called better places are full of people with similar attitude. so how good they can be together then...

we simply have to see why it is important to work together for eachother in the end or we will keep moving in circles ...

but i have this feeling that we will never really come together as humans. we will just evolve into different species, probably with the help of AI with a core of egoless transparent and open thought process that will lead into becoming units like borgs, but in a good way ( no need for assimilation of other living beings).

they ask why aliens don't visit us. i think when eventually we get to that level of power, we will no longer remain like this and visiting and or interacting with a species like us will become an utterly insignificant thing to even think about.

Note. i just noticed that i wrote 'finally' like ages ago. lol
For me all one has to do is look down history lane.  The survival of the fittest and the strongest.  The aggressive economic and neo-colonial type expansion of China is a fact.  Australia is also complaining about this. Check what's happening in Hong Kong.  China needs to have obstacles put in its way. Trump is a strong and fearless enough world leader to call China out on this and at least put some obstacles in its way.  For me Trump has done a lot to even out the balance by engaging the enemy, instead of dancing around them like Obama did. China is never to be underestimated.  Russia with Putin is also very strong.   Trump has the respect of the world's worst enemies.  I don't admire the man.  But he has done a lot to even out global power - it's not for the weak and the nimble - but for the strong and assertive. I know Putin has a regard for Trump, so he is not completely the idiot the media is trying to make out of him.  Guess even if one dislikes Trump, one has to give the devil his due - and apply critical thinking both ways with an open and inquiring mind.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: please stop saying or thinking that Chinese are more into exotic or uncooked food - by deanhills - 04-21-2020, 06:57 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting