arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Historic] Rare & bizzare media types
Hello and welcome!

Welcome to a historic topic about rare and bizzare media types from very long ago until today. Using this thread I'd like to introduce a great Youtube channel to you and also teach you a bit (well, not me but rather the Youtuber) about the history of media and storage types from the past. Enjoy 108 rare and bizzare media types brought to you by "The 8-Bit Guy". You will surely recognize (I hope) at least a few of the media types that are basically predecessors of media types still used today (although even they start to get rare). A few are predecessors of currently widespread media types such as Bluray discs or LTO media tapes used for data backups.

The 8-Bit Guy Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8uT9cg...u7ITLGo9Ww

If you like the video leave a like on the channel and maybe subscribe. Check out all the other great oldschool technology videos about hardware and software by The 8-Bit Guy.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
[Historic] Rare & bizzare media types - by Mashiro - 04-21-2020, 05:33 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting