arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to backup server your files from rescue mode (with MySQL Backup)
(05-22-2020, 08:32 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: [...] 
#1033 - Incorrect information in file: './xx/xx.frm'
And i didn't figure out how can i fix this yet

Looks like maybe your database is a InnoDB database. Did you enable the InnoDB database engine on your new server?

You can see if InnoDB database engine is running with the command below:
SHOW ENGINES;

Just run "mysql -u root -p" and login with your MySQL root password. After that run the command above.

The result should look like (example output with InnoDB disabled):
[Image: 6hVyDi0.png]

Alternatively this error can also be caused by corrupted database files when the InnoDB database engine is enabled and running.

You could use the following option to force a automatic database recovery via InnoDB:
innodb_force_recovery "1"

This line has to be placed inside the my.cnf file for the InnoDB configuration block.

Be aware that this can lead to data loss according to some research I did. So if the recovery fails the database might be more corrupted than it already is. So take a backup of the files you have before launching MySQL with that option. And if your database gets repaired successfully shutdown the MySQL server clean, remove the command and launch the server again.

Other than that I have no clue how else to fix the issue without being able to reproduce it. I'm not a magician. Fixing issues I never experienced or reproduced is pretty hard.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting