arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world?
This is a different and a good topic!
I'm gonna add some of my points here. This might include some straight-forward lines, No offense to anyone at all!
1. In my country for suppose, It's not a saying or i dont know what should i call it, If you get married for instance and you are struggling to keep up your financial issue or other issues like family problems, It is said to make a baby that will bring happiness and peace, I'm not actually denying the point, The point is the people don't think before that how they are gonna take care of them, their future, Studies etc etc. They will be like it will take time but it will be managed but sometimes things does not work as intended they think. Indeed for some family issues and all a baby in the family does change the enviroment no doubt, But nobody gives a damn about the future and i can say this happens in 50% of the cases.

2. I like your idea of that there should be rules and regulation before someone getting pregnant and all, I had a friend who shifted to USA for a while and came back to meet and all, I met him we were talking and he said one thing to me, Making a baby is more easier than getting a bottle of beer. So actually it makes sense though! The goverment here actually does not really care about the country though. I don't even think the our Goverment would have mentioned Overpopulation, Literally in 50 years we can't even know overpopulation could lead to many circumstances like food-shortage and literally alot of things like Decreased Resources too.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world? - by sAmI - 08-11-2020, 12:42 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting