arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world?
In my humble opinion, It's a really difficult task to stop overpopulation without imposing strict rules(like China). I come from Pakistan which ranks 5th in World's population despite being a poor country. Here Its very common for a family to have 4-5 kids and my grand parents were all at-least 15-20 siblings. To control overpopulation you also need to educate your youth on why Its harmful for the country and the planet however the vast majority of people here in Pakistan come from Agricultural backgrounds meaning they are not educated enough to understand such concerns.

E.g. contraceptives aren't exactly common here in the villages so Its not surprising we are at 5th xD The gov has tried to step in this regard however no proper growth has been seen as of yet. However I'd say people are now more aware of this issue compared to 30-40 years ago, like I said, my grandparents were atleast 15-20 siblings, now anything above 5-6 is unusual.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world? - by Honey - 08-17-2020, 06:11 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting