arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world?
(02-11-2021, 04:23 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: In China they limited families to having one child up until 2017, where prior we saw a huge spike in infant morality due to families killing female babies in favor of male who would be able to carry on the family name and adopt the wealth of the future spouse. I 100% agree that we should have laws in place to protect children from neglectful parents, we see it a lot in the United States where people have a large amount of children to reap the benefits of government assistance, but these cases have started been looked into by Child Protective Services to minimize the allure of this behavior. Something I did not see mentioned was adoption, in wealthier countries we do see population maintained by adoption and with more and more countries allowing for same-sex couples to adopt children, I think we will begin to see some sort of population control where in the past, the only way for these couples to have a child were to have them from a previous relationship or to use surrogacy or Invetrofirtilization as avenues to build a family. Also while in secondary school, I had to do a research paper and my topic I was assigned was population control and abortion. I don't want to get too much into this topic publicly, as I know it has strong feelings, but the population control studies on this are quite interesting.

Yeah it is a somewhat interesting topic to be honest. Thanks for your other thoughts though I do see it a good point of discussion. Honestly I HATE this concept of female infanticide.  This distinguishing is awful in my personal opinion both the genders are equivalent, and should be treated equally.

I do agree that only those parents should have children who will be responsible enough to guide and guard their wards, and not merely being orphaned. Adoption is a great concept at least a blessing for children who have been left alone this way into a orphan shelter. 

I feel both population control and child protection are the key to the society we expect to live in.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world? - by Sn1F3rt - 02-28-2021, 04:54 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting