arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
awesome international giveaway by cooler master on gleam
Hi Dean,

Thanks for asking. Actually there is no catch. Gleam is i think the most prominent platform being used by many entities all over the world to run such giveaways and competitions. You need your twitter or FB or gmail or some other mail ID as login on the interface. Then you just click the options to complete some simple things like visit some websites and post some messages on your social media accounts and subscribe to some channels of theirs etc.

Basically they request you to do some social media marketing to your connections through you. That is why throw away accounts may not work always or get singled out. I dunno for sure though. Whether there is any limits or algorithms that discard the social accounts as throwaway if they have less than a certain number of connections to other accounts. I just saw that you wont be able to complete some offers or join some giveaways. If you can complete the options then i think your account is acceptable.

So now you get some virtual tickets when you finish their chores. At the end, they do use some random number generator to find the winner. if the number they get is your virtual token number, then you are contacted personally on email and you collect the prize. I never won so far. But I know people who won. SO these are not fake things.

Also you dont spend anything. Just use your social links to do some promotion for them. thats it. They use this platform and some prize to get some marketing and promotion done for themselves. Thats it.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-29-2018, 03:00 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting