arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your Backup Plan ? Future and Investments
(01-31-2021, 05:52 PM)xdude Wrote: haha! well, those mandatory things like gravities don't count since you have to do it you like it or not in many countries.

Crypto coins do count. Well, it's a tough one as a long term investment since the market fluctuates regularly. It seems not easy to profit with a new type of coins now. I wish I had bought a few BitCoins when those were first released. Also, there are those who invest in currencies and the Forex market.

Yeah true. Market fluctuations are a thing in crypto, and it's even more than stock fluctuations to be honest. You can only profit if you're a long term holder, in the short run it always appears as if the price will fall (it does to an extent ngl). Remember the bull run and the huge fall of 2017? Lots of people sold their holdings back then and duh ... they repent it now. 

Well, when BitCoin had just started their was a website which gave you free 5 BTC for just visiting. Just imagine! I came across someone in one of the crypto communities on Discord. He'd collected those faucet, but eventually lost his keys. Now he regrets so much, he's ageing and the $150K would've been of so much help to him now, but that's gone, with two long string of random letters about which he didn't bother earlier.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting