arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All!

So over the past week I have been working on an app for my business and I finally have it to a point where I can show off the interface mockups. With this project, I really wanted to create a project that showed off my ability with UI/UX design, so I could better market this set of my skillset. This project started off as wireframes and has now progressed to this point of mockups using Adobe XD Prior to moving this project to Xcode to begin taking this from design to SwiftUI.

The goal of this project is integrate the app into my website powered by Wordpress, where using RestAPI, GraphQL and other technologies to integrate posts, user accounts, eCommerce and remote notifications. As this project progresses, I hope to start a fork to integrate TBCMS into this app where when my CMS is completed I can use that system to continue to power and feed data into my app. I would love to hear feedback on this UI design, I tried to use elements from my current web design, so hopefully there is continuity and things translate!

[Image: deeec7i-81d26f25-6676-4bbd-aeeb-33d998cd...wUC-m5vI4M]
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
TBDC iOS App - by tbelldesignco - 02-18-2021, 02:19 AM
RE: TBDC iOS App - by tiwil - 02-18-2021, 12:09 PM
RE: TBDC iOS App - by tbelldesignco - 02-18-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: TBDC iOS App - by tiwil - 02-19-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: TBDC iOS App - by tbelldesignco - 02-19-2021, 03:22 AM
RE: TBDC iOS App - by tbelldesignco - 03-09-2021, 02:51 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting