arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you read the morning news? No?
Don't worry... I am here! (IF you watched Boku no Hero Academia you must know who I am imiting)

So today a fire broke into Strasburg datacenter and burned one of the 3 building. OVH announced that 4 of their nodes has been taken down: SBG 1,2,3,4:
  • SBG 2 is totally gone, all clients lost their data and probably their dedicated servers;
  • SBG 1 lost 4 out of their 12 rooms
  • SBG 3 & 4 are safe
A lot of people are complaining to OVH for this issue but... OVH doesn't have any responsability!

Making a back-up of the data is a responsability of the data's owner not of the data's hoster Smile

Let's hope that there wasn't any important data for you on these servers... it doesn't matter who owned the server but the data inside could be related to you: videogames, public service who knows what there was inside.

If I log into my X game and find out that my character is gone because it was located on SBG 2... I would be sad Q_Q
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Messages In This Thread
RIP OVH SBG2 - by LightDestory - 03-10-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: RIP OVH SBG2 - by perry - 03-11-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: RIP OVH SBG2 - by Mashiro - 03-12-2021, 08:46 PM
RE: RIP OVH SBG2 - by tryp4vps - 03-14-2021, 08:02 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting