arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HostPoco  Tiny quality cpanel hosting with all of the features
(03-18-2021, 10:31 AM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks @xdude  I've just noticed another neat feature of Hostpoco's Lifetime Free Host service.  Even when one exceeds the bandwidth and one is no longer able to see the Website (until bandwidth is reset at first of next month), one can still get into cpanel to delete files.  
That made me think of my webo.hosting experience.
They are using Plesk as the panel and you got 50MB of storage(no databases) for simple basic(free).Not enough for a blog unless you are using a very light-weight system but enough for self-made PHP script testing(mzltest.webo.page).
However the disk space is a hard limit and you will lose access after the updated info indicated you exceeded the disk space(the data isn't real time),and I once lose access for trying the builtin composer plugin.However after a support ticket I was able to do the cleanup.
Okay.Though the disk space is embarrassing but at least it's fine with a rss reader(miniflux)
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-23-2021, 01:44 PM
Last Post: xdude
01-12-2021, 04:44 AM
Last Post: phoenixwolf

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting