arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first open-source web app, Blood Donation Diary.
Well doing opensource is always a good idea in this competitive environment. You can always make money with ads or just selling and supporting comes with your app. And people will support your journey if you are good enough. I am learning and creating what useful for me. And this project also helps solve some of the problems. This app is currently for tech-savvy people and I am creating video tutorials for people with no tech background.

Hello, It's been a while since I have updated my app. Can you please take some time off and see if you test this app for yourself? I am going to update this app next month and your help is very much appreciated. You can host this app for free using vercel or Heroku all the configuration is included with this version of the app. Thank you.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first open-source web app, Blood Donation Diary. - by debjit - 06-24-2021, 05:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting