arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the best advertising company for website monetization?
As someone who has been working with ad networks for more than a decade, I can tell you the question is not that simple. There are plenty of high-quality Ad networks which pay a lot. The problem is they do expect the same quality from your site, total worth for their money. For example, there are networks like Monumetric, AdThrive, Mediavine, etc. They pay so well. But also they require your site to have at least 80000-100000 visitors per month and a majority from the USA or at least from North America.

Then there is Google AdSense which doesn't ask you much except a well-established website. They used to pay so well, I used to get 50 cent USD clicks !! But now I haven't seen even a 25 cent click for so long time. Mostly just 10 cent clicks. But very little headaches with them. and they are found with most of the web traffic regardless of geo location.

These days I'm mostly focusing on Amazon Associates Program. You earn about 4% from many things people buy through your links. But for some items, you get just 1%. They used to pay up to 8.5% depending on volume. but not anymore.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting