arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telegram Bots - How safe they are? I need a welcome bot.
(07-12-2021, 05:23 AM)sagher Wrote: I have same issue with Telegram, i use it since 6 months ago when a whatsapp privacy issue leaked. and after few months i saw that i automatically added in some virtual groups and some has chat enabled and some only a broadcast group.  even i will not share my number to anyone.
API is also enabled.

This happened because you're in a group where inviter is also in that group. Therefore they can add you to their group by searching their name. I believe this is done automatically though.

Anyway, if you set your username, it's available for public to search for it. If you want full privacy then you can turn off your username. But in this case, if you're joining public group, there is still a chance where you will get invited to unknown group.

(07-11-2021, 03:01 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: Hello everyone,
I need to know how safe is our telegram bots are? I need to set a welcome text in a particular group, which will send terms and rules of group to the new joined user.
This group is of teachers who are going to be in government schools. That means they will be much concerned about their privacy. I think teachers take care of each points, so criticism will come. They fear hacking. Let me know the safest way to do this.

If I may know further, what kind of hacking they fear? I mean, Telegram is completely safe since it uses phone number for login purpose, so if you have your number then you're safe. If you say you don't want stranger to join your group then deactivate the link and manually add them.

Until now, I haven't get any kind of hacking activites in my account though.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting