arrow_upward

Poll: Which OS do you like and/or use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows 7
31.94%
Windows XP
1.39%
Windows 8/8.1
4.17%
Windows 10
41.67%
Any Linux Distro (Please mention)
15.28%
Other (Please mention)
5.56%
Total
72 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which OS do you use and which OS do you like?
I currently use Windows 10 as of today. I upgraded to Windows in December in 2017 when purchasing my new Windows computer. I have tried it before but I could not use it because my old computer could not support the high amount of specifications required by Windows 10 so I sticked with Windows 7.

So far, I really like it the only thing I do not like is the automatic Windows Update. When you try to disable Windows Updates through Services, you will not be able to access Microsoft Store etc. and it is very frustrating. You will also not be able to get security updates so it is very sad and I wish they brought back the old system where you could choose which updates you wanted etc.

I remember selecting only security updates in the patch. Now when you get a release, they change almost everything and your computer can freeze at sometimes. This is very sad.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which OS do you use and which OS do you like? - by Golden - 03-17-2018, 12:30 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting